Star Spangled Felt Wreath
Create an attractive 4th of July wreath using wood stars, felt and acrylic paint in red, white and blue. Decorate your door with this free 4th of July craft project from The New Image Group.
- 12 2 1/4" Wood Traditional Stars
- 12 1 1/2" Wood Traditional Stars
- 1 12 x 18 EZ Felt Sheet
- Wood Glue
- Paint (Red, White, Blue)
- Reusable & Removable Adhesive Putty
- Star Spangled Wreath Template
- Paint your pieces:
2 1/4" Stars: 4 Each Red, White, Blue
1 1/2" Stars: 4 Each Red, White, Blue
TIP: To help keep pieces secure while painting, use some tape to keep in place.
- While your pieces are drying, draw ring shape on EZ Felt (Download Template Here) and cut out to use as wreath.
- Once paint has dried, apply wood glue to entire ring of EZ Felt.
- Place 2 1/4" Stars on ring in repeating pattern of red, white, and blue.
- Use 1 1/2" Stars to create 2nd layer on wreath. Repeat the same pattern of red, white, and blue. Glue these pieces as you go.
- Once glue has dried, flip wreath over and secure using reusable and removable adhesive putty on back. Mount.