Felt Learning Clock Tutorial
Teaching kids how to tell time can be difficult. But with this Felt Learning Clock Tutorial from Victoria Lavertu, you will be able to teach your children how to learn to tell time in a fun and creative way. Learning how to make a clock doesn't have to be hard with this easy-to-make design that will make telling time a fun activity for you and your kids!
- Felt in a variety of colors
- Sewing machine or hot glue gun
- Velcro (optional)
- Number stencils or cutters
- Pick out your felt and trace out a large circle onto both pieces.
- Cut out both pieces of felt.
- Find some number stencils or cutters and cut out all your numbers from felt:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 1+0, 1+1, 1+2.
- For the center, trace and cut out a small circle and two arrows, one long, one short.
- Fit all your pieces on your clock (be sure they all fit).
- This next part is optional: If you want the clock to be able to fold with the pieces tucked inside, cut out two strips of felt and Cut out two velcro pairs and place where you want them for the clock to fold and close.
- Sew these pieces on or hot glue them if you don't sew.
- Then, hot glue the two circle pieces together.
Read NextHoliday Gift Card Holders