No Sew Strawberry Coasters
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These No Sew Strawberry Coasters would be fun to use for your next summer party. Or you know, make them and use them on your desk. These are so cute and simple to make and hopefully will make you smile To make these coasters all you need are a few scraps of felt, a good pair of scissors, glue and a black pen. I made strawberry coasters, but you could easily make a watermelon or citrus coaster similarly."
This cute cotton strawberry holds dish towels. Hang it in the kitchen, so you always have a towel ready to clean up spills and messes. Get the tutorial: Cute Strawberry Dish Towel Holder
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Flowers Word Search Puzzle
- Love Live Lake
- Narwhal Uniwhale
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Wanderers Mosaic Blanket
- Jeweled Dragonfly Pendant
- Wood Clay And Metal Earrings
- Pocket Pillow Cover
- Painted Bird Nest Pillow Cover
- Blessed Three Star Coaster
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home