Felt Leaf Wreath Tutorial
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learn how to make a colorful wreath at home using felt and hot glue! Customize this to suit your color schemes and make this in one crafternoon. All you need are a few sheets of felt, a hot glue gun, a wreath form and a sharp pair of scissors to cut all those felt leaves. A fun craft to do with your kids and spend a nice autumn afternoon creating something pretty for your home and family to enjoy."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Felt Holly Christmas Napkin Rings
- 20 Felt Flowers Patterns (Free!)
- What Glue Works Best on Felt?
- 5 Types of Felt: Felt 101
- Cute Cat Felt Coaster DIY
- Felt Storage Basket
- Can Felt Be Ironed? Working with Felt from Ironing to Care
- Felt Princess Flower Crown
- Felt and Button Decorative Ball
- 50+ Felt Crafts for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- I Spy Autumn
- Rooster Wine Bottle Holder
- Spider On A Web Lovey
- My Mother's Garden Afghan
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Snowman Hat Centerpiece
- Free Hand-drawn Christmas Coloring Pages
- Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
- Christmas Holly Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home