Father's Day Lobster Plate
If your dad loves lobster, then consider this fathers day craft for kids from I Love to Create. Dad will love this awesome lobster plate. Soon he'll be eating off it for dinner every single day!
- Duncan Concepts® Underglazes for Bisque and Majolica
- CN 506 Neon Coral
- Signature Brushes
- SB 811 No. 8 Round
- French Dimensions™
- FD 254 Black Licorice
- Clear Glazes
- CN 2000D Concepts Clear Dipping Glaze
- Clay Carbon Paper
- Duncan Mold, 15 inch Platter (DM 1336)
- Clean greenware and fire to shelf cone 04.
- Use clay carbon and pencil to transfer the lobster pattern to ware.
- Use the SB 811 No 8 Round to apply three coats of CN 506 Neon Coral to lobster. Also apply to rim of platter.
- Outline entire lobster with FD 254 Black Licorice.
- When dry, dip piece in CN 2000D Clear Dipping and let dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
Read NextFather's Day Magnet Set
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.