DIY "DAD" Picture
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Here's a simple way to put a smile on Dad's face on Father's Day this year. Try this DIY "DAD" Picture to create a gift he'll cherish. These Father's Day crafts are extremely easy to make. You'll need access to a printer, markers, and tape - that's it! Take multiple photos of your son, daughter, or grandchild with these wearable crafts to help them spell out the name of their hero. These kids' craft ideas would also work great for a Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, or Christmas present.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
- 8 1/2 x 11 white paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainbow Ruffle Cowl
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Moroccan Weekend Wrap
- Photo Frame Christmas Signs
- Chaucer Twist - One Hour Cowl Pattern
- Thank Scrunchie It’s Friday! - Crochet Scrunchie Pattern
- Easy Twisted Headband
- Upcycled Plaid Shirt Christmas Stocking Tutorial
- Candy Cane Mason Jar Luminary
- Diy Velcro( Hook And Loop Fastener) Toys
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home