Dollar Store Easter Bunny
Makeover a dollar store ceramic bunny with pink paint and glitter. This pretty pink bunny from Cathie & Steve is perfect as an Easter bunny for spring decorating.
- 2862 - FolkArt ® Texture Paint - Sparkle, 4 oz.
- 438 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Ballet Pink, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Rose (Item #2773)
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ – Glitter Hologram (Item #2782)
- 2 Foam paintbrushes
- Ceramic bunny from the dollar store
- Hot Glue
- Crocheted flower trim
- Silk flower petals
- Crochet flower trim scraps
- Blue rhinestone
- Optional: spray primer
- Depending on the surface of the bunny you may need to spray prime the bunny first. Paint the bunny with 2 coats of ballet pink paint. Allow for dry time in between coats.
- Add a cottontail to the bunny with sparkle texture paint. Use you fingers to press the paint in the tail area. Allow to dry.
- Coat the entire bunny with 3 coats of extreme glitter hologram. Add highlights to the inside of the bunny ears, eyes and nose with rose extreme glitter. Allow to dry.
- Hot glue flower trim around the bunny neck. Add a layered flower petal, trim and rhinestone detail to the bunny with hot glue.
Read NextDecorated Wooden Crosses (4 Ways)