Cute Easter Basket
Cardstock, ribbon and a cartridge allow you to make this adorable Easter basket. You can hold all your Easter eggs and little candies in here. It can also be used as a home decor piece. Learning how to make an Easter basket does not need to be a complicated endeavor. Skip th
ose insanely intricate weaving ideas and make this paper craft idea in under an hour. The Cute Easter Basket is a great way to create for Easter without spending too much time on a project you can only use once a year. This Easter basket craft idea would make a lovely little centerpiece or party favor, as well.
Looking for even more Easter craft ideas? Head on over to our full collection of Easter craft ideas for Easter egg designs, DIY bunnies, Peeps-inspired crafts, and even more homemade cuties.
Cute Easter Basket Ideas
- Cricut Expression® Personal Electronic Cutter with Plantin SchoolBook and Accent Essentials® cartridges 
- Cricut® Easter cartridge 
- Cardstock: yellow, pink, purple, white
- Ribbon: 12" pink, 12" purple
- Cut basket. Using Easter cartridge and yellow cardstock, cut one 10 ¾" <3DBasket>. Assemble basket.
- Cut borders. Using pink cardstock, cut four 2 ¼" <Border3>. Adhere borders along bottom of basket, trimming where needed.
- Cut flowers. Using white cardstock, cut two 2 ¼" <Flower3>. Using purple cardstock, cut two 2 ¼" <Flwr3Shw>. Layer and adhere to front and back of basket.
- Tie ribbons to handle as shown.
Find even more gorgeous Easter craft ideas in our eBook12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults. These DIY crafts are all designed especially for grown-ups, offering you stunning ways to decorate for spring's favorite holiday.
Read NextEaster Cardboard DIY Wreath