Connect-the-Dots Bronze Pearl Earrings
These "connect-the-dots" bronze pearl earrings are so simple to make and are sure to attract attention. Keri Lee Sereika takes a twist on classic pearl earrings with this zig-zag dangle effect. Sophisticated yet fun! Try different colored pearls or beads too!
- Six headpins (Here I have antiqued brass)
- Six beads of your choice (Here I have bronze pearls)
- Pair of matching earwires
- Round-nosed pliers
- Chain-nosed pliers
- Flush cutters / wire nippers
- Thread pearls onto bottom of headpins.
- Use wire snippers to trim about 1/2 inch from top of one pair of headpins.
- Use chain-nosed pliers to bend headpin approximately 3/8 inch from top.
- Use round-nosed pliers to turn loop at top of headpins.
- Thread second pair of headpins through loops. Repeat steps 2-4.
- Repeat step 5 for final pair of headpins.
- Use chain-nosed pliers to twist bottom of ear wire loop to open; place top of earring loop in open ear wire loop.
- Use chain-nosed pliers to twist loop on bottom of ear wire closed.
- And here's your final project! Enjoy!
Read NextDistressed Washer Earrings