Berry Sweet Earrings
These Berry Sweet Earrings are sure to be loved by anyone lucky enough to wear them! Made using a variety of pink, red, yellow, and orange buttons, these super sweet earrings are easy and budget-friendly. They would be great for girls of all ages...and if you're feeling extra creative, you could easily make a matching charm bracelet or necklace to go with these precious button earrings.
- 6-8 cm of thin silver chain (the more chain you use, the longer the earrings will get)
- Assortment of lavender and light green buttons
- 10-12 Jump Rings
- 2x Earring Hooks
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- I started by gathering all my supplies. Then I cut my thin silver chain 2x 3cm.
- Taking my chain nose pliers, I bent open my jump rings. I thread one open jump ring through each button then attached it to the chain.
- Once all my buttons had been attached to the chain, I checked it twice to make sure that they looked balanced, and well spaced out. Then attached them to the earring hooks with my chain nose pliers.