Sally Skulls Earrings
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Halloween is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate than with some black and orange skulls upon your lobes? The Sally Skulls Earrings are a free addition to the popular Sally Skulls line that give you a touch of Halloween all year round. Try these in any color combination or add a bow to the bottom to make the skulls into dapper chaps. The end result is up to you!"
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet Gauge1″ x 1″ = 10 scs x 10 rows
Finished SizeHeight: 1″ (not including findings) Width: 1″ (not including findings)
- Jump rings
- Metal French hooks
- Jewelry pliers
- Fabric glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Flowers Word Search Puzzle
- Love Live Lake
- Narwhal Uniwhale
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Wanderers Mosaic Blanket
- Jeweled Dragonfly Pendant
- Wood Clay And Metal Earrings
- Pocket Pillow Cover
- Painted Bird Nest Pillow Cover
- Blessed Three Star Coaster
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home