Ocean Opulence Earrings
Enjoy the colors of the ocean no matter where you are with these Ocean Opulence Earrings. Perfect for wearing year round, these elegant and lovely earrings are great for pairing with all your favorite outfits. These earrings are easy to make for beginners and also make a great gift for all the women on your list. While these earrings showcase lovely blue beads, you can easily use any beads you happen to have on hand to make these lovely DIY earrings.
- 4x Silver Eye Pins
- 2x Silver Bead Caps
- 2x Flat Silver Bead Caps
- 2x Large Glass Blue Beads
- 2x Small Blue Beads
- 2x Earring Hooks
- 4x Jump Rings
- Wire Cutters
- Round Nose Pliers
- Chain Nose Pliers
- After threading on the large glass beads onto 2 eye pins, thread a silver bead cap onto each one. Then Clip off extra wire and make a loop with round nose pliers.
- Then thread both small blue beads onto separate eye pins, clip of extra wire and make a loop with round nose pliers.
- Taking your chain nose pliers open 4 jump rings. Connect large glass beads to the flat bead cap, then attach the top of the flat bead cap to another jump ring which is attached to the small blue bead on the eye pin.
- Open earring hooks and thread on both earrings.
Read NextRecycled Egg Carton Earrings