Sea Horse Wall Sculpture
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Using just cardboard, paper, glue and paint you can create this stunning sea horse. Raid your recycling bin for supplies. Start by creating a cardboard form and add dimensions with several layers. The glue strips of paper on using a paper mache paste to soften the edges. Lastly paint using acrylic craft paints. The project takes a few days to complete - mainly because the paper mache has to dry but would be fun to do with kids."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Project or Page SizePoster Board
Type of Paper UsedCardboard
- strips of paper
- hot glue
- paper mache paste
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sewn Crochet Hook Organizer Pattern
- Free Printable To Do List
- Simple Stars
- Door Organizer
- Easy DIY Decorated Clothespins
- Ruffled Tank Top from a T-Shirt
- Free Printable Motivational Planner Stickers
- Gorgeous Simple 10 Minute Moroccan Tile Planters
- Granny's Patriotic Wreath
- Custom Cupcake Picks
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home