Sea Horse Wall Sculpture
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Using just cardboard, paper, glue and paint you can create this stunning sea horse. Raid your recycling bin for supplies. Start by creating a cardboard form and add dimensions with several layers. The glue strips of paper on using a paper mache paste to soften the edges. Lastly paint using acrylic craft paints. The project takes a few days to complete - mainly because the paper mache has to dry but would be fun to do with kids."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Project or Page SizePoster Board
Type of Paper UsedCardboard
- strips of paper
- hot glue
- paper mache paste
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Funky Fruit Bowl
- 40+ Fabulous Decoupage Ideas
- Gold Himelli Plant Holder
- "Quick and Easy Decoupage" eBook from Plaid
- 20 Retro Vintage Crafts
- 17 Free Birdhouse Designs
- Kate Spade Inspired Rose Bowl
- Easy Rustic Mason Jar Decorations
- Simple Paper Clip Florals DIY Recycled Crafts
- 24 Craft Ideas for Seashells
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home