Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Create Hanging Pendant Light DIY Bedroom Decor to match any personality using M-D Craft & Hobby chicken wire and Olyfun in your favorite colors. Finish off your DIY pendant light by adding pretty pull flowers from Little B. You can add your own personal touch with stencils or other embellishments to create a look that fits your own home decor! DIY bedroom decorating ideas should be fun and unique, and this project really fits the bill. Don't be afraid to step out of the box and try something new with this home decor craft. Once you create one new item for a bedroom, you might find yourself craving more change. Just go with it - this could be a chance to makeover your space.
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Chicken Wire from MD Hobby & Craft
- Olyfun in pink, lavender and purple from Fairfield
- White Pull Flowers from Little B
- Aleene's Tacky Glue from I Love to Create
- Wire cutters
- Metal working gloves from MD Hobby & Craft
- White Christmas Lights (100)
Make a cylinder with the chicken wire.
Add a top to the cylinder using chicken wire.
Cut Olyfun into 2" strips. Glue together, along the long side, to create a single long sheet.
Place lights inside the wire cylinder. Pull the plug through the top. pull individual lights through the wire, or use wire ties to tie into place.
Wrap Olyfun color sheet around the cylinder and glue ends together.
Cut 1 strip of Pull Flowers into 3 pieces. Make 3 flowers. Tie a knot at the end of the threads.
Tie the flowers to the end of the cylinder.
Hang and enjoy.
Optionally - add extra embellishments to the pendant light to decorate in your own style.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- 26 DIY Vintage Crafts
- Tassel and Trim DIY Throw Pillow
- How to Make a Prayer Box
- 94 Gorgeous Pieces of Free Printable Wall Art
- 31 Free Macrame Patterns and Knot Craft Projects
- Glowing Jack O'Frost
- How to Make a Simple Macrame Plant Hanger
- Old Town Chicago Windows
- Upcycled Mosaic Wall Planter
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Christmas Caps Decoration - Fun Family Craft
- Free Christmas Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Fabulous Faux Stained Glass Christmas Ornament
- Crochet Snowflake Free Pattern
- Fabric Postcards (and Fabric Postcard Ornaments)
- Reindeer Ornament
- Wreath Christmas Tree Ornament
- Stacked Yarn Ball Ornament
- Paragon Square Ornament
- Dangling Snowman Ornament
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home