Rippling Waves Crochet Cowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Big and bulky crochet patterns are all the rage these days. Bulky yarn not only adds some trendy texture to your wardrobe, it works up crazy quickly, allowing you to finish crochet projects at a lightning speed! The Rippling Waves Crochet Cowl is the perfect quick and easy free crochet pattern because it is so quick that you can crochet and wear it out on the very same day. Fabulous for fall, this is a comfy in-between seasons piece that will provide just enough warmth for a crisp, autumn day.
In the Designer's Words: "Look again! That's crochet, not knit. Get big, beautiful, bulky cables with crochet in this unique project."
Finished Size6 x 28
- Lion Brand Hometown USA (super bulky acrylic; 81 yds per 5 oz): 2 skeins Oklahoma City Green used in model
- Size P Tunisian crochet hook
- Cable Stitch Holder
- Yarn needle (for weaving ends)
If you adore bulky patterns, check out this collection of 29+ Free Crochet Scarf Patterns Using Bulky Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Boho Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Unforgettable One Skein Scarf
- Shimmering Lacy Bobble Scarf and Wristlets
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Convertible Free Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Alpaca Caress Infinity Scarf Pattern
- 23 Crochet Shawl Patterns and Wraps
- Simple One Skein Wrap
- Japanese Fan Crocheted Scarf
- Cascading Potato Chip Scarf
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Spa Slippers
- Lovely Victorian Lace Heart ❤️ Ornament
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- How To Miter Corners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home