Catherine Cowl Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Catherine wheel stitch deserves to be showed off, and what better way to do so then by incorporating it into a cowl? This pattern will show you how. It only requires 400 meters of yarn to make a cowl of 8(20 cm) in diameter and 26(65 cm) circumference, so get your scraps and cotton together and start making one for yourself! The cowl is warm, pretty and highly customizable. The pattern is worked with Cotton 8 yarn from Scheepjeswol."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Sizeif pattern is followed, approx. 26
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Crochet Poinsettia Scarf
- Granny Square Scarf Pattern
- Caramel Apple Infinity Scarf
- Beginner Striped Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Amazing Infinity Crochet Scarf
- Crochet Cowl Hood
- Sea Foam Infinity Scarf
- Convertible Free Crochet Cowl Pattern
- 22 Free Crochet Cowl Patterns
- 29+ Free Crochet Scarf Patterns Using Bulky Yarn
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- Buffalo Plaid Placemat
- 10 Winter Coloring Pages for Adults: Printable PDFs
- Elf Leg Earrings
- Through The Window Hand Towel
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home