Infinity Cowl Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Make this warm and stylish Infinity Cowl Crochet Pattern in no time at all with just one skein of yarn. One skein patterns are perfect for anyone who's on the go or just in need of a quick and easy free crochet cowl pattern. You don't need to carry around a bunch of different supplies - just grab a ball of yarn and a hook and hit the road. This is a great project for anyone who is new to crocheting and wants to test their skills. This free cowl crochet pattern also makes a great gift during the winter months because it's warm, toasty and so stylish. Everyone will fall in love with your work and will want to know where you found such a snazzy scarf.
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Find this bulky pattern and more in 29+ Free Crochet Scarf Patterns Using Bulky Yarn
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home