Outlander Crochet Cowl Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Inspired by the knitwear on the hit TV series Outlander, this cozy winter cowl is quick and easy to make even for beginners! Make this cute cowl in a variety of colors to give your wardrobe a nice little update. They also make the perfect gift for the upcoming holiday season. One of the best things about this free knit cowl pattern is that it is insanely warm. Inspired by some of your favorite characters to ever roam the Scottish highlands, this DIY cowl pattern is made out of warm and medium weight yarn, ensuring that it will chase away in chills that come after you this winter!
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size17 tall, 28 circumference
- Hook: U.S. P/11.5mm
- Darning Needle & Scissors
Find this easy crochet pattern and more in 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Snuggle Up Chunky Crochet Scarf Pattern
Super Crochet Scarf
Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
Desert Winds Modern Crochet Triangle Scarf
Trendy Lace Crochet Scarf Pattern
Dragon Wing Crochet Scarf Pattern
Summer Crush Crochet Scarf Pattern
Featherweight Crochet Scarf
Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
Bandeau Cowl Crochet Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paracord Projects: 11 Pretty Ideas for What to Make out of Paracord
- 46 Free Crochet Patterns for Stuffed Animals
- Interlocking Triangles Earrings
- 8" Tapestry Shamrock Afghan Square
- Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Easy Easter Centerpiece
- Tie-dyed T-Shirt Quilt Picnic Blanket
- Easter Bunny Butt Pillow
- Easter Handprint and Footprint Canvas Critters
- Cute Easter Critter Treat Jars
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home