Outlander Crochet Cowl Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Inspired by the knitwear on the hit TV series Outlander, this cozy winter cowl is quick and easy to make even for beginners! Make this cute cowl in a variety of colors to give your wardrobe a nice little update. They also make the perfect gift for the upcoming holiday season. One of the best things about this free knit cowl pattern is that it is insanely warm. Inspired by some of your favorite characters to ever roam the Scottish highlands, this DIY cowl pattern is made out of warm and medium weight yarn, ensuring that it will chase away in chills that come after you this winter!
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size17 tall, 28 circumference
- Hook: U.S. P/11.5mm
- Darning Needle & Scissors
Find more of our favorite projects for cowls in 22 Free Crochet Patterns for Cowls and Neck Warmers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home