Christmas Star Crochet Ornament Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Learn how to crochet stars in minutes with this adorable free crochet pattern for Christmas. The Christmas Star Crochet Ornament Pattern uses a puff stitch center to create a cute merry piecework with a unique texture. These small stars could easily be combined to make DIY garland, hung on your tree, attached to DIY gifts, or even sewn onto a stocking that needs some new flair. Do not let your leftover yarn go to waste this yuletide season by making these small crocheted projects out of all the holiday-colored yarn you have left over from bigger projects and DIY holiday gifts.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Find this adorable DIY ornament and more in our collection of 19 Cozy Crochet Christmas Ornaments.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick & Easy Gathering With Dental Floss
- Macramé Hanging Pod
- Shell Stitch Blanket
- C2c Window Pane Throw Pillow
- Lois Shawl
- C2c Bunny
- 6 Granny Square Crochet Lovey Blanket Patterns
- Football Earwarmer
- Barnabee Bumbles
- Unicorn Fanny Pack
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home