5 Minute Duct Tape iPhone Case
If you don't think kids can make cute projects with duct tape, think again. This 5 Minute Duct Tape iPhone Case is quick and easy to make. DIY iPhone cases are a thrifty alternative to their store-bought counterparts. Plus, there are so many pretty colors and designs for duct tape, so you'll never run out of creative and crafty project ideas. This is a great craft for older kids or teens - if they're old enough to have their own phone, they can carry this case this pride. If they don't have a phone, they can make this project and give the finished product as a gift.
- Variety of Duct Tape colors
- Self-healing craft mat
- Craft knife
- Phone cases (I found mind at a dollar store)
- Apply strips of Duct Tape to the self-healing craft mat.
- Use your craft knife and cut smaller shapes (triangles, smaller strips, etc.) from the tape.
- Apply the strips to the phone case. Make sure the colors coordinate.
Read NextAngel Gift Cans