Unforgettable Tote Crochet Pattern
By: Amanda Saladin from amandasaladin.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Carry all of your essentials in style with this classy tote. The Unforgettable Tote is a roomy bag measuring 16.5 inches wide by 11 inches tall (not including handles) and 4 inches deep. This bag is truly functional as well as stylish with durable handles that include a jute cord inside the crochet handle. This is an easy crochet pattern and the skills you will need to know are single crochet, double crochet, back post double crochet, and front post double crochet. The granny squares are created first, then joined to form the top band. The rest of the bag is crocheted in the round."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 sts and 14 rows = 4″ (10 cm) with larger hook
Granny squares = 3 1/2″ square with H hook after blocking
Finished SizeApprox. 16 1/2" wide x 11" tall x 4" deep, not including handles
- Medium weight/worsted weight yarn (blogger used Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable: #3950 Petunia and Red Heart Soft: #4601 Off-White)
- H/8 or 5 mm hook
- I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
- 1 yard 3/8″ jute rope
- One 1/2″ wooden toggle button
- Yarn needle
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elegant Gold Painted White Pumpkins
- Sweet Dreams Printable Coloring Page
- Mini Pinecone Christmas Tree
- Pinecone Wreath Craft
- Christmas Coffee Filter Garland
- How to Make a Paper Poinsettia
- DIY Fall Treats
- Grunge Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Lego DIY Fidget Spinner
- Wrapping Paper DIY Christmas Wreath