Chocolate Tote Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "The Chocolate Tote is a large tote that is rich with texture and includes four outer pockets - one on each end, one in front, and one in back to carry everything you need. Purchased leather handles give it a professional look and there is the option of a fabric lining. A video tutorial is available for the stitch pattern and a photo tutorial is available to help with fabric lining."
Using your crochet know-how to make your own tote bag patterns is a fabulous way to add yarn to your wardrobe during those warm summer months when wearing a scarf might be too cozy. Projects like this Chocolate Tote Crochet Pattern add happy hues to any woman’s accessory closet. Unlike more decorative crochet patterns, free bag patterns like this one are actually useful, allowing you to stay stylish and tidy at the same time.
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 sts and 12 rows = 4"
Finished Sizeapproximately 13" wide, 10" tall and 4 1/2" deep not including handles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Diy Envelope Album
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Beginner Double Crochet Hat
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Tamara Kelly
- Valentine's Day Home Decor
- Spotify Glass Art
- Bella Bunny Lovey
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home