Easy Handmade Crochet Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Blogger's Words: "I made this crochet handbag to the same pattern of the ladies fancy bag. I wrote the entire pattern again, and shared to those who want to make the flap crocheting bag. Some people liked the flap crochet bags very much. The flap handbags look beautiful and fancy; I also like to crochet the handbags."
Crochet Hook3 or 2.1 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugew=11inch x L= 8 inch: handle length =22 inches
- crochet hook
Two colors (orange and skin) worsted yarn 4ply
Main color skin. And 2nd color orange
- Crochet needle
- Handle material and buckle
I used a treble crochet stitch in this pattern. When you made the bag as you want to larger and ready to making the flap, you must count the stitches and then start the flap. Use the same pattern of the bag, if you want to make bigger flap so, continue some more rounds to the same pattern.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Scarf of Many Colors
- Messy Bun Crochet Hat
- Simple Slouch Pom Pom Beanie Crochet Hat
- Double V Slouch Beanie Crochet Hat
- Paint Storage Idea
- Amore Altered Altoid Tin Fo Valentine's Day
- Heart Origami Valentine Banner
- Faux Flower Heart Wreath
- Easy Romantic Rose or Flowers Earrings Tutorial
- No Sew Fleece Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home