Primavera Crochet Baby Sweater
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Designed to be crocheted in cotton, this Primavera Crochet Baby Sweater is simple but cute, adding just that extra-layer (much needed during spring or even during summer and autumn). This easy crochet pattern is perfect for little ladies during that elusive time of year when their nose is constantly running. If you plan to spend more time outdoors, work on this beautiful crochet baby sweater and give it to your favorite little one. It will keep them warm and comfortable no matter how much the temperature dips.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Baby Pullover Sweater
- One Piece Baby Sweater
- Baby Cardigan Crochet Pattern
- Baby Crochet Hoodies
- Lil Darlin Crochet Cardigan Pattern
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies & Toddlers
- How to Make a Crochet Baby Sweater: 6 Free Pattern Ideas
- Colorful Crochet Poncho
- Primavera Crochet Baby Sweater
- Light Pink Victorian Jacket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home