Darling Daisy Granny Square
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The small daisy flowers look very beautiful to decorate things and increase beauty. Crochet flowers are very easy to make. The small flowers can be used in many things, like headbands, frocks, hats, and other things."
Crochet Hook3 or 2.1 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- Crochet hook
- Light dk yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Retro Ripple Crochet Afghan Pattern
Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan
Under 6 Hours Crochet Throw Pattern
Aran Crochet Throw
Crochet Corner To Corner Throw
Bold and Beautiful Catherines Wheel Crochet Throw
Bavarian Rainbow Afghan
Nouveau Chic Granny Throw
Crocheted Amish Quilt-Inspired Throw
Ripple Afghan Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home