Hard Candy Baby Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Hard Candy Baby Blanket is fun, bright, easy to crochet, and a super soft extra cozy treat for any little girl or boy! The Hard Candy Baby Blanket looks like a pretty swirly wrapped candy, and I made the whole blanket with just one ball of Lion Brand’s Ice Cream Big Scoop! This is a big gorgeous 10oz ball of yarn, so if you can’t find the Big Scoop version then you can use 3 balls of the standard size Ice Cream. For more information, see: http://www.mooglyblog.com/hard-candy-baby-blanket/"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size36" excluding "wrappers"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Photo Transfer with Adhesive Sheets
- Little Flowers DIY Gift Box
- Embroidery Hoop Art Wreath
- Bright Pink and Black Valentine Shadow Box
- Sparkliest DIY Christmas Tree Ornament
- Three Shades of Zentangle Adult Coloring Page
- Mindless Floral Adult Coloring Page
- Zentangle Soulmate Adult Coloring Page
- Rose Garden Adult Coloring Page
- 98 Heart Craft Ideas
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home