DIY Paper Flowers Kid Craft
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Wanna help your kids develop their artistic and motor skills? Try and make this paper flowers kid craft together for a fun family activity you’ll all enjoy!"
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten
- toilet paper rolls
- paint brush
- green card stock
- wooden skewers
- toilet paper or tissue paper
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Mini Q-Tip Flowers
- Buddy Up With Your Finger Friends
- 17 Kids Sunday School Crafts
- "22 Summer Crafts for Kids" eBook
- Colorful Tissue Paper Suncatchers
- Flower Tie Dye T Shirt
- "Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids" eBook
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids free eBook
- Top 20 Thrifty Easy Crafts for Kids + 4 Bonus Projects
- 12 Summer Crafts for Kids, Ages 3-5
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home