17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
Rings & Things
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Rings & Things' founder Russ Nobbs started his jewelry career selling handmade wire name pins and beady earrings at state fairs around the Pacific Northwest. In 1972, after several years on the fair circuit, he opened a tiny retail jewelry store in Spokane, Washington. Over the years, the original store's filigree and bead earrings were joined by turquoise rings, ethnic & hand-crafted sterling silver jewelry, beads ... and a whole lot more.
When the original store's location was torn down to build a bank, Rings & Things moved to a nearby downtown shopping mall where we ran the retail store and began a small mail-order business from the back of the shop. Our original 8-page findings catalog has grown over the years to become a 400+ page print catalog and an 18,000+ item online store.
In 2000, we closed our last brick-and-mortar store in order to focus on the growing mail-order business — Rings & Things was becoming a jewelry parts resource for the nation and the world! Having outgrown our downtown mail-order digs, we bought our own warehouse in 2005. In our current home, we're ready as ever to help you with your jewelry-making needs!
Our goal is to be your jewelry component source for decades, not just one or two orders. We strive to provide quality goods and information so you can turn your creative ideas into functional art. We want your customers to keep coming back to you, not because of defective components but because your creativity and craftsmanship – combined with our high-quality jewelry components – create pieces that your customers and gift recipients can treasure for years.
When you're in business, it's important to shop around for the best price, but it's also important to get the best quality for your dollar. Rings & Things strives to provide you with that combination of good quality and good prices on jewelry-making supplies from beads and findings to kilns, hand tools and more.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Turquoise Breeze Earrings
- Late Summer Flowers Earrings
- How to Make Earrings
- Halloween Transylvania Earrings
- Heart Lock and Key Earrings
- Halloween Hanging Bat Earrings
- Halloween Devil Earrings
- Thanksgiving Turkey Bead Earrings
- Snowflake Angel Earrings
- Charming Dangle Earrings
- Beaded Easter Basket Earrings
- Uncle Sam Earrings for July 4th
- Victorian Garden Necklace
- Snowflake Stamp Necklace
- Heart Toggle Necklace
- Colorful Love Necklace
- Butterfly Chase Necklace
- Arizona Summers Necklace
- Jasper Donut Necklace
- Merry Christmas Stamped Necklace
- Green Beaded Shamrock Necklace
- A Charming Life Necklace
- Penguin and Snowflake Bracelet
- Pink Pearl Heart Bracelet
- Mother's Starlight Bracelet
- Macrame Meteor Bracelet
- Halloween Elegance Bracelet
- Halloween Ruby Scull Bracelet
- How to Macrame a Bracelet
- Halloween Bat Chain Bracelet
- Blue Malibu Bracelet
- Brass Flowers and Bees Bracelet
- Butterfly Dream Bracelet
- Candy Heart Bracelet
- Christmas Peppermint Bead Bracelet
- Pressed Flower Beaded Jewelry Set
- Elegant Black Bead Flower Set
- Fireworks Earrings and Bracelet
- Halloween Candy Corn Necklace and Boo Earrings
- Easter Beaded Hair Clip
- Green Heart Key Ring Fob
- Christmas Peppermint Charm
- Stamped Metal Charms
- Santa and Presents Beaded Bookmark
- Snowflake Cell Charm
- Beaded Heart Zipper Pull
- Delicate Snowflake Ornament
- Mommy's Favorite Little Monster
- Pen for Your Valentine
- Spider Web Window Charm
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home