We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I am a girl obsessed with three things; my husband, weddings and the color turquoise! Writing Something Turquoise has been an amazing outlet for me to share my passions with the wedding community and the world. Wedding magazines can be expensive and tend to offer little compared to the amount of inspiration offered by a daily publishing blog. Real people, real events, and real images are why wedding blogs have become so fun to read.
In addition to weekly inspiration and new industry trends, every Friday I feature a DIY tutorial focused around weddings. Each DIY tutorial is created by me and shot by a fantastic photographer - my hubby! Follow me and my trail of turquoise to bridal inspiration heaven.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Bridal Shower Ribbon Bouquet
- Easy Seating Chart
- Through the Looking-Glass Candles
- Antique Elegance Card Album
- Champagne Shimmer Toasting Glasses
- Be My Bridesmaid Kit
- Absolutely Adorable DIY Mason Jar Candle
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home