Curiously Country Candle Centerpiece
Make this Thanksgiving table decoration to show everyone how much they mean to you and how blessed you feel to be a part of their life. This Curiously Country Candle Centerpiece is the perfect way to add some seasonal warmth to your home this autumn. The welcoming glow and rustic design helps this centerpiece give off an inviting light for your guests to enjoy. When you're looking for Thanksgiving decorating ideas, don't forget the true meaning of the holiday.
- Aleene's® Crystal Clear Acid-Free Tacky Spray™
- White paper
- White burlap
- (7) decorative votive candles
- Permanent marker
- Print the word “B-L-E-S-S-E-D” in the desired font and size for your votive candles. Turn over printed-paper and trace the letters with permanent marker on the backside.
- Place printed-paper front side up, on newspaper. Spray with Crystal Clear Tacky Spray.
- Lay burlap over the adhesive, being careful to cover the printed letters. Press with fingers to smooth and adhere to burlap. Let dry.
- Cut out “B-L-E-S-S-E-D”, following the traced letters.
- Lay letters paper-side up, on newspaper. Spray with Tacky Spray.
- Firmly press letters to votive candles to adhere to glass.
Read NextAcorn and Candle Centerpiece