We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I am a Mother of two living in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love crafting and teaching it where I can. I have held crafting classes in my own home as well as at church, my kids school and do craft lessons at stepping Stones Trust (an outreach for those with mental illness). I am currently on the Creative Clay Design team which ends March/April 2012 but will be reapplying. I am also on the Fiskars Ambassador program (bit like a design team position) for Australian and New Zealand division (this position has been long term since May 2008). I believe in recycling where I can often using plastic bottles, plastic packaging, old clothing and cereal boxes in my crafting. I love the challenge of creating my own embellishments.
I am a Graphic Design and Multimedia Graduate putting some of those skills into my crafting and online presence. Currently cleaning at church and volunteering in the office there and very happy with that as I have more time to craft.
My future goals are to get paid work in the Scrapbook/crafting industry.... in what area.... not sure where and how at this stage but working on it... the ultimate would be designing papers and embellishments for a company. Or even doing paid demonstrations and classes. Until then I am happy where I am and what I am doing.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Cardboard Tube Nativity Scene
- Doily Cuff Bracelet
- Paper Easter Basket
- Video Project: Sweet Treat Bunny
- Video Project: Dressed Up Easter Eggs
- Foam Bunny Stamp
- Fleece Dinosaur
- Clay Smurf Figurine
- Sheer Spring Flowers
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brown Sheep Cotton Fine Yarn
- Westcott Blunt Tip Kids' Scissors
- 30+ Recycled Newspaper Craft Ideas
- How to Weave Without Special Equipment
- Victoria Hannley
- How to Repurpose an Oatmeal Container
- Simple Sparkling Valentine Pendant
- Stripes and Spikes Potholder
- Laundry Bag for Gym Clothes
- Valentine's Day Pillows
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home