We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Ann Martin enjoys inspiring others to look at paper in a new light. Via her blog All Things Paper she introduces a variety of paper creatives from around the world and shares paper craft tutorials for making stylish, yet useful items. She especially loves quilling and creates durable paper jewelry using rolled and folded strips of paper.
Paper jewelry, home decor, fashion accessories, and correspondence are featured in her book All Things Paper: 20 Unique Projects from Leading Paper Crafters, Artists, and Designers, and you'll find quilled wall art, jewelry, cards, and more in Creative Paper Quilling.
Ann's newest book,The Art of Quilling Paper Jewelry, includes step-by-step instructions for making twenty contemporary necklace and earring designs.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Blueberry Oatmeal Doughnut Soaps
- Love Knot Market Bag
- Seashell Fish
- Pom Poms With Clover Pom Pom Maker
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Tide Knot Summer Mesh Sweater
- Cute Cat Coasters
- C2c Rainbow And Coffee Cup Afghan Square
- Simple Heather Grey Cowl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home