Adorable DIY Snowflake Centerpiece
Christmas centerpiece ideas don't get any cuter than this Adorable DIY Snowflake Centerpiece. Although it may be cold outside, set a warm and welcoming table and invite a few guests over for a holiday dinner. No table is complete without a centerpiece, and the Adorable DIY Snowflake Centerpiece is perfect for any table, whether it be a dining room table, kitchen table, or coffee table. Not to mention, it also makes for a great DIY wedding centerpiece, especially for the winter months.
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Gloss Opaque Glass Paint - Pool
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Gloss Opaque Glass Paint - Wedding Cake
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Pearl Opaque Glass Paint - Aquarium
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Frost Translucent Glass Paint - Surf
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Liquid Fill Transparent Glass Paint - Bluebonnet
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Glass Silkscreen - Snowflakes
- Four Glass Ball Ornaments
- Clean glass with alcohol to remove any soap residue.
- Using a Martha Stewart Crafts™ Foam Pouncer, silkscreen the snowflakes in Wedding Cake.
- Add about a quarter size amount of Gloss Opaque Pool inside one glass ball. Shake vigorously until the entire inside is covered. Add more paint if needed. Hang upside down to allow excess paint to drain out.
- Repeat step 3 with Pearl Opaque Aquarium.
- Using the Liquid fill in Blue Bonnet, cover the entire ball by letting the paint drip from the top of ornament and roll down until it is completely covered. Hang to dry.
- Using the Martha Stewart Crafts™ Foam Pouncer, pounce the Frost Transpartent Surf on the outside of ball. Allow to dry.
Read NextRustic Glamour Mason Jars
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Sep 17, 2018
This craft makes me think of the sea and mermaids! How perfect it would be for a precious little girl's birthday party. Although, better watch out for clumsy little hands! So many ways to use a DIY craft like this. It looks like a lot of fun to funnel some paint inside the ornaments. I would like to see what a swirly one would look like, two toned.
Nov 25, 2017
I love the Glass and the ornaments used for this super cute centerpiece that will look amazing on a wedding table, Christmas ball or part or your own table. I love the teal colors but I can also see them in other paints and colors too. So simple to do. A great gift idea too.
Nov 15, 2017
These sea foam and Aqua colors are very trendy now and this makes a lovely centerpiece. But as another option I could see using some pretty glossy metalic and also frosted ornaments in the traditional red and green colors, or even silver and gold, and still over lay the snowflake theme. Also, another added touch might be to include a small battery powered strand of tiny LED rice lights inside the glass for extra sparkle, or even a battery tea light inside. Fun and clever project idea!
Aug 22, 2017
I am not fond of centerpieces, but I find this snowflake centerpiece very easy. It's almost my daughter's birthday and I need an easy and cheap way to decorate the party tables. Good thing I bumped into this article.
Sep 09, 2016
Martha does it again. This is so simple yet it looks stunning.
Sep 01, 2016
Love the jar and ornaments and snowflake. Just my colors and ocean Christmas theme.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use