We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Cindi Bisson is a Mixed-Media Artist/Designer from Clayton, NC. Cindi’s creative designs focus on unique combinations of mixed-media. She enjoys working with polymer clay, paper, paint, fabric and more when designing home décor, wearable art, and paper crafts. Her style is varied and her motto is “Dare to be Different.” Often she finds herself upcycling items and repurposing in her designs. Cindi has over 10 years experience as a designer working with consumers and manufacturers. She is also a CHA Designer member.
Cindi is Associate Producer & Product Review Manager for When Creativity Knocks, an online craft television program which also publishes a weekly Creative Journal newsletter featuring her projects with tutorials. She is a frequent guest designer on the show.
Cindi is a multi-published artist whose work has been featured in books and magazines, at CHA events, at Scrappers Dream Vacation, Creating Keepsakes University, in local stores, and on multiple online sites. Her enthusiasm for living a creative life and her sense of humor is apparent in her online craft TV episodes, and to those who meet and work with her. Cindi truly enjoys sharing the joy of crafting with others.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Tie Dye Baby Onesie and Skirt
- Painted Palm Tree Tray
- Somebunny Special Card
- Lucky Card
- Peter Cottontail 3 Ways
- Repurposed Wooden Necklace
- Feathered Friend Pendant
- Golden Songbirds Artist Trading Cards
- Birdhouse Table & Chicken Wire Bird
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 16 Free Knitted Slipper Patterns + Knit Slippers for Christmas
- Crochet Ripple Afghan Troubleshooting Guide
- Daisy Pom Pom Mandala
- Festive Sparkle Star Mandala
- Pine Cone Christmas Trees for Kids
- Recycled Christmas Cards
- Last Minute Christmas Decor Redo
- How To Make Realistic Fake "Raw Cotton" Branches
- How to Subscribe and Unsubscribe from Newsletters
- 23 Knit & Crochet Ear Warmer Patterns