Stunning DIY Jewelry Dish
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
You won't believe what these cute homemade jewelry dishes are made of! This Stunning DIY Jewelry Dish is very simple to make and doesn't cost much, though you'd never know by looking at it. The easy clay crafts make an elegant home on your dresser for your earrings, bracelets, and rings. You could also place these cute dishes in the bathroom to hold your individual eyeshadows and blushes.
These gorgeous jewelry storage ideas are beautiful as well as functional. While they look good as individual pieces, they look great as a unit. Try making multiple jewelry dishes and stacking them to add a classy touch to your room.
For more fun clay art projects, take a look at these 41 Clay Crafts for Adults
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
- Air dry clay
- Mod Podge
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home