Stunning DIY Jewelry Dish
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
You won't believe what these cute homemade jewelry dishes are made of! This Stunning DIY Jewelry Dish is very simple to make and doesn't cost much, though you'd never know by looking at it. The easy clay crafts make an elegant home on your dresser for your earrings, bracelets, and rings. You could also place these cute dishes in the bathroom to hold your individual eyeshadows and blushes.
These gorgeous jewelry storage ideas are beautiful as well as functional. While they look good as individual pieces, they look great as a unit. Try making multiple jewelry dishes and stacking them to add a classy touch to your room.
For more fun clay art projects, take a look at these
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
- Air dry clay
- Mod Podge
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Homemade Clay Oil Lamps
- Easy Romantic Rose or Flowers Earrings Tutorial
- How to make a Vase from Cardboard Roll
- Stunning DIY Jewelry Dish
- DIY Dala Horse Gift Tag Ornaments
- Opaque Flower Clay
- How to Use Polymer Clay: 21 Polymer Clay Tutorials
- 20 Clay Crafts for Adults
- How to Make Faux Turquoise Beads
- Blooming Vintage Rose Clay Keychain
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home