Forest Angel Card
Handmade cards like this Forest Angel Card from Stampendous are more personal and thoughtful than store bought cards. Let this adorable angel card wish family and friends a merry Christmas. With this tutorial you can easily make a card that will bring a smile to someone's face.
- Cling Caped Angel
- Cling Jumbo Pinecone Boughs
- Scrollwork Border Class A'Peel™ Stickers
- Tis The Season Clear Stamps
- Card Stock: Black, Blue (Bazzill), White (Mohawk), Copper
- Ink: Sepia, Tuxedo Black (Memento), Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy (Ranger)
- Coloring Medium: Copics, Classic and Lacey Circles Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Dimensional foam adhesive
Cut base from card stock and cut large blue panel as well.
Stamp Pinecone Boughs as desired using Sepia ink on blue card stock.
Cut small copper panel, stamp sentiment on right side. Adhere to black mat then apply the Class A'Peel sticker to top of panel.
Die cut black mat and white circle. Before removing white circle from die, sponge the edges (this will create white frame).
- Stamp Caped Angel on card stock and color as desired. Fussy cut and adhere using foam tape.
Read NextRecycled Christmas Cards
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.