Geo Snowman Card
Make this easy Christmas card from Glue Dots to send to all your friends and family this year. The simple, yet elegant scene shows off your style and your crafty side.
- Glue Lines
- Mini Glue Dots
- Pop Up Glue Dots
- Hero Arts Rubber Stamps
- Colorbox chalk inks
- Tsukineko Cotton White StazOn
- Watercolor supplies
- Blue and white cardstock
- Stamp snowflakes with white ink onto the center area of a blue note card.
- Stamp "Enjoy the Season" with gold tone ink onto a white frame.
- Stamp 3 trees with green ink on white cardstock. Trim closely leaving a 1/8" edge of white.
- Stamp the snowman on white cardstock color with watercolors and trim when dry.
- Stamp the star with gold tone ink and trim.
- Tear a piece of vellum and secure in place using Mini Glue Dots behind the frame opening.
- Tie a red ribbon vertically to the right of the frame opening, secure with Glue Lines above and below the knot.
- Use Glue Lines to secure the frame in place on the note card.
- Affix the trees, star and snowman in place with Mini and Pop Up Glue Dots.
Note: Add a similar detail on the inside lower corner of the card.