Flower Wheel Doily
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Who does not like to make a crochet doily? As a home décor, doilies are one of the most popular patterns in the crochet world. This Flower Wheel doily is easy to make and beautiful enough to brighten up your living room. After you finish it, you will see pretty flowers over the doily like a flower wheel. Try with different colors to make a colorful doily to add a spring touch if you want."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge23 dc x 9 rows with 3 mm crochet hook
Finished Size12″ diameter
- light blue color yarn
- 3mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle for weave the end
Love crocheted doilies? Find even more great ideas in our collection, 14 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reindeer Ornament
- Wreath Christmas Tree Ornament
- Stacked Yarn Ball Ornament
- Paragon Square Ornament
- Dangling Snowman Ornament
- Poinsettia Lace Ornament
- Chunky Lace Vest
- Snowglobe Ornament
- Santa's Sweet Sleigh
- Diy 3d Paper Star Christmas Decorations
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home