Easy T Shirt Dress
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The t-shirt dress is the easiest outfit for summer. It's also the comfiest while still looking nice and put together. Use this step by step tutorial to make your own t-shirt dress out of 1.5-2 yards of knit fabric. Look for a knit with a decent amount of stretch like a jersey knit. In addition to the tutorial there is a free printable pdf pattern for a size large t-shirt dress. If you're not a large you can still use this pattern just use a dress that does fit you to adjust the pattern to your size."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 20 Clay Crafts for Adults
- Shades of Fall Mini Mason Jar Lights
- Swirling Leaves Relaxing Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Stress Be Gone Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Fall Acorn Adult Coloring Page
- Mandala Inspired Sunflower Adult Coloring Page
- Love Sign Made with Plaster Casting
- Owl Pillow
- Tango Shawl
- Chunky Cabled Cowl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home