We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
You can create a beautiful Teacup Candles using an antique teacup, dollar store plain candles, and a few old crayons. If you're looking for candle crafts ideas and don't know where to start, consider this project. This craft is super easy and inexpensive, and the results are just charming. Even if you don't have antique teacups, you can still buy inexpensive versions from a local thrift store. Instead of using chipped teacups, use them to create whimsical home decor crafts that you can display all year long.
Primary Technique: Candlemaking/Soapmaking
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine's Shabby Chic Bookmarkers
- Polymer Clay Valentine Buttons
- Irish Fling Clutch
- Little Brick Square
- Westcott Long Nose Pliers
- DIY PVC birds
- St. Patrick's Day Candy Treats
- How to Wrap a Gift with Newspaper
- Cuddly Quick Knit Throw Blanket
- Rustic Boot Cuffs
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home