By: Dannyelle Nicolle-Ramjist from lifeisaparty.ca
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
You can create a beautiful Teacup Candles using an antique teacup, dollar store plain candles, and a few old crayons. If you're looking for candle crafts ideas and don't know where to start, consider this project. This craft is super easy and inexpensive, and the results are just charming. Even if you don't have antique teacups, you can still buy inexpensive versions from a local thrift store. Instead of using chipped teacups, use them to create whimsical home decor crafts that you can display all year long.
Primary Technique: Candlemaking/Soapmaking
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow
- Leather Seat Cushion