Homemade Sandy Soap
By: Eloisa De Oliveira from artlostudio.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This is a VERY EASY SAND SOAP TO MAKE ! You'll make it from scratch using LYE, COCONUT OIL AND SAND for a exfoliating scrub effect! The sand you'll use is very thin, and this means that it will not be harsh on your skin! I recommend using it on your feet during pedicure, washing your hands and on your face. But use it weekly! After using it, don't forget to moisturize your skin with some coconut oil or your everyday cream! I hope you enjoy this recipe!"
- 10.58 oz coconut oil
- 7 oz canola oil
- 2.7 oz crystals lye
- 5.4 fluid oz water
- 5 tablespoons fine sand
- 0.4 oz lavender essential oil
I love to make soaps and I've formulated this recipe in a very special way for you!
I made a video showing all the details on "How To Make A Homemade Sand Soap" I hope you enjoy it!
If you have any questions please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much and happy soap making!!!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shrink Plastic Animal Keyholders
- Easy Princess Dress Pattern
- Sweet Chick Cup Cozy
- DIY Paper Star Decorations
- 4th of July Firecracker Treats
- DIY 4th of July Favors
- Baby Jacket/Cardigan
- 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
- Baby Shower Photo Cube Light
- Long Eared Bunny Basket