Homemade Sandy Soap
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This is a VERY EASY SAND SOAP TO MAKE ! You'll make it from scratch using LYE, COCONUT OIL AND SAND for a exfoliating scrub effect! The sand you'll use is very thin, and this means that it will not be harsh on your skin! I recommend using it on your feet during pedicure, washing your hands and on your face. But use it weekly! After using it, don't forget to moisturize your skin with some coconut oil or your everyday cream! I hope you enjoy this recipe!"
- 10.58 oz coconut oil
- 7 oz canola oil
- 2.7 oz crystals lye
- 5.4 fluid oz water
- 5 tablespoons fine sand
- 0.4 oz lavender essential oil
I love to make soaps and I've formulated this recipe in a very special way for you!
I made a video showing all the details on "How To Make A Homemade Sand Soap" I hope you enjoy it!
If you have any questions please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much and happy soap making!!!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Aligned Cobble Stitch Pillow Crochet Pattern
- Aligned Cobble Fingerless Gloves Crochet Pattern
- Iceland Poppy
- Retro Messy Bun Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lilac Roped Bag Crochet Pattern
- Striped Sunglasses Pouch
- Beginner Sewing
- Cake in a Can Surprise
- Flat Felled Seam Tutorial
- Easy Breezy Buttoned Cowl Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home