Sheet Metal Bracelet DIY Craft Project
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Use beads, felt, and sheet metal to make this stylish Sheet Metal Bracelet DIY Craft Project. You can pair your creation with jeans and a tee, or with a fancy dress for a night out on the town. If you want to learn how to make bracelets, this is the project for you. You don't need a ton of skills or jewelry making expertise to complete this project. In fact, this is one of the easiest craft projects around. If metal craft projects make you nervous, look no further than this DIY bracelet - it's actually so easy to complete and perfect for beginners. This bracelet is also a great gift idea, so make one for yourself and another for someone you love. Wear them at the same time so you always match.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Bead Technique Used: Stitched
- Sheet Metal from MD Hobby & Craft
- Metal Snips
- Scissors from MD Hobby & Craft
- Seed Beads
- Needle & Thread
- Wonder clips from Clover (optional)
- Cut the metal to 3"
- Bend the metal to make a circle large enough for wrist
- Cut felt to 3 3/4"
- Stitch felt to metal
- embellish with beads
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home