Dazzling Tech Bracelet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Transform an old bracelet into something sparkly and shiny with this Dazzling Tech Bracelet tutorial. With this project, you'll learn how to take an old bracelet and jazz it up with some sparkly crystals. This is a fun and easy project for anyone, and it makes a great last minute gift. So don't worry about getting new accessories this year, just transform your old ones into new glamorous and glitzy accessories that will look good as new!
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Bead Technique Used: Strung
- PrimaBead.Com Swarovski Crytals
- 3D printed bracelet- check your local library, they may print it for free (or you can use any other bracelet in your collection)
- 1 inch of jewelry wire
- Liquid Fusion Clear Urethane Adhesive by iLovetoCreate
- Use your bracelet as a base and add crystals on as you see fit. The Liquid Fusion Clear Adhesive just needs a bit of time to dry.
- Use a small hole punch to punch a small hole in your bracelet. Add a dropped crystal from a bit of jewelry wire.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Butterfly Inspiration Charm Bracelet
- Nautical Knock-off Bracelet Pattern
- Super Easy Memory Wire Bracelet
- Super Easy Kumihimo Bracelets
- Seed Bead Safety Pin Bracelet
- 38 Free Beaded Bracelet Patterns
- Jazzed Up Friendship Bracelet
- Shades of Pink Bracelet
- Caged Wire-Wrapped Beads Bracelet
- Sea Stone DIY Bracelet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Green Tea Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Crochet Utility Mini Basket
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home