20 Bracelet Patterns: Macrame Bracelets, Friendship Bracelets, Hemp Bracelets, and More
Starry Night Homemade Earrings
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Day or night, you can shine bright with DIY jewelry ideas like this one. These Starry Night Homemade Earrings are pretty, practical and surprisingly easy to make. Use glass and metal beads to complete this project. The contrast between the two types of beads make this project a real standout. Homemade earrings make great gifts on a birthday or during the holiday season. Don't be afraid to add your own fun embellishments, too. The copper sheet metal used for this project gives a cool and unexpected look to the finished project. Wear your earrings with any outfit - they always look good.
- Copper sheet metal 30g
- 6 Swarovski Flatback Stars from Prima Beads
- 2 Lampworked disc beads
- Metal shears from MD Hobby & Craft
- Chasing hammer
- Liquid fusion glue from I Love to Create
- Silver tone artistic wire 20g
- LOS - Liver of Suplhur, baking soda and water
- Metal sealant
- Chain nose pliers
- Bail forming pliers
Cut out two rectangles of copper. File them smooth .
Hammer the rectangles with the ball peen end of a chasing hammer to texture them.
Punch holes on both short ends of the pieces. File the holes
Patina the rectangles in LOS solution for 2-3 minutes. Wash, clean and dry. Polish with a cloth and seal with sealant
Glue stars with liquid fusion glue. Let dry
Cut two 2.5 inches lengths of wire and use them to wrap the disc beads to the bottom hole of the rectangles.
Cut two 2 inches lengths of wire and curve them into earwires with a bail forming pliers. Attach them to the rectangles to complete the earrings.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This Rustic Coffee Filter Wreath is a beautiful home decor item for the fall. It's easy to make and looks great hanging by a mantel… Continue reading: "Rustic Coffee Filter Wreathvideocam"
Cluster Drop Earrings
Super Easy Memory Wire Bracelet
Morse Code Bible Verse Bracelet
Decoupaged Napkin Necklace Upcycle
Easy DIY Tassel Fringe Necklace
DIY Beaded Crochet Earrings
Easy Button Bracelet That Is Interchangeable and No-Sew
Sliding Knot Pendant
Sunshine Yellow Beaded Bracelet Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Clay Pot Graduation Cupcake Stand
- Fruit Inspired Mason Jars
- Origami Cup
- Quick and Easy Striped Quilt
- Crayon Pouch
- "Mom" Wall Hanging Picture Frame
- Spring Tulips Washcloth
- Three Flowers
- Summer Sun Ponchette
- Watermelon Chunky Slippers for Kids
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home