We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by CICO Books
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
Steampunk-inspired jewelry is fun to create, with tip and projects from Linda Peterson, author of Metalwork Jewelry. With 35 projects to choose from and step-by-step photos to help you through, you'll be making one-of-a-kind jewelry in no time.
This book is an interesting combination of more traditional bench jewelry techniques and innovative craft applications. Learn jewelry-making techniques such as patination, forming, texturing, and wirework. Mix that with familiar crafting tools such as rubber stamps, punches, inks, glue, and fabric, and you've got an unusual and inspirational collection of jewelry.
Linda Peterson is a jewelry guru, but this book really covers so many techniques that her skills just shine. Even if steampunk- or hardware-inspired jewelry isn't your style, the techniques you can learn by playing with these techniques is well worth picking up the book.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Zentangle Basics Book Review
- Look, Learn, & Create: Crochet
- Upcycled Accessories
- All Things Paper
- Design It, Knit It Babies
- Criminal Crafts: Outlaw Projects for Scoundrels, Cheats, and Armchair Detectives
- Metal Clay & Color: Inventive Techniques from 20 Jewelry Designers
- Making Baby's Clothes
- All Wrapped Up
- Gifted: Lovely Little Things to Knit and Crochet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Flowers Word Search Puzzle
- Love Live Lake
- Narwhal Uniwhale
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Wanderers Mosaic Blanket
- Jeweled Dragonfly Pendant
- Wood Clay And Metal Earrings
- Pocket Pillow Cover
- Painted Bird Nest Pillow Cover
- Blessed Three Star Coaster
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home