How to Make 100 Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
How to Make 100 Paper Flowers
By Maria Noble
Gifted by Creative Publishing International
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
There are so many wonderful things about paper flowers. They're incredibly cheap to make, you can create several in a small amount of time, and they require absolutely no watering! Paper flowers are a great way to save money on weddings, centerpieces, and home decor...and with all the amazing patterns you'll find in How to Make 100 Paper Flowers, you're sure to find something to suit your style.
Broken down into 4 chapters (Pretty Imposters, Playful Posies, Origami Blossoms, and Quilled Florals), the patterns in this floral collection are sure to decieve almost everyone. In Pretty Imposters, author Maria Noble teaches readers how they can create fake flowers that could easily deceive anyone's careful eye. With their vibrant colors, delicate textures, and distinctive shapes, these everlasting florals are just as alluring as the real deal. The Country Rose was my favorite flower in this chapter. Made with crepe paper, this stunning floral could easily be used for weddings and centerpieces and look 100% real from even mere feet away.
The following chapter, Playful Posies, is jam packed with colorful and fun flowers that are great for spring and summer. Many of the flowers in this section are easy enough for kids to make, and most are made with paper you may have around your house already. For example, the Cupcake-Liner Daffodil is made with a few cupcake liners and some cute and colorful buttons. There are also newspaper flowers, magazine flowers, and even flowers you can make with napkins, maps, scrapbook paper, and old book pages.
Origami Blossoms also contains beautiful flowers that are easy enough for crafters of all ages to do. Turn napkins into tulips, newspaper into circle flowers, or create origami sunbursts with some leftover wrapping paper. And if you're feeling extra creative, you can try your hand at Quilled Florals, which are thin paper strips that are curled, coiled, and shaped into delicate flowers. The Quilled Hydrangea would look stunning on a scrapbook page or a card. While quilling does require some skill and patience, the results can be truly magical!
Filled with amazing flowers that lift spirits, beautify homes, and enrich celebrations, How to Make 100 Paper Flowers is a lovely book that will inspire you to find new and exciting ways to bring flowers into your life. Whether you're looking for ways to save money on a wedding or just simple things you can do to add color and style to your living room, you can acheive a look that's beautiful and believable with the patterns and tutorials in How to Make 100 Paper Flowers.
Want a little sneak peek? Check out this Faux Calla Lily pattern!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Complete Guide to Bible Journaling
- 75 Exquisite Trims in Thread Crochet
- Dr. Knit's Curious Creatures Book Review
- Wise Craft
- Matboard Magic and Foamboard Magic
- Criminal Crafts: Outlaw Projects for Scoundrels, Cheats, and Armchair Detectives
- Altered Shoes
- Shades of Winter
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Snow Globe Shaker Card Tutorial
- Dishwasher Pod Container Recycled Planter
- Doorstop Santa Tutorial
- Popsicle Stick Angel Ornament Craft
- Wanna Spoon Sign Silverware Craft
- Vintage Recycled Spoon DIY Planter
- Charming Country DIY Welcome Sign
- Crochet Baby Beaded Flip Flop Sandals
- Photo Stand DIY
- Practical Pineapples Basket