Make Your Own Cute and Easy Pompoms
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
There's nothing that cannot be improved with a little pompom. From scarves to hats, toys to booties, the addition of a cute pompom can instantly take your project from sweet to sensational. While we're used to seeing solid-colored pompoms adorn our hats, purses, and jackets, you may be surprised to learn that you can also make pompoms shaped like flowers, apples, dolls, burgers, bugs and so much more!
In Make Your Own Cute and Easy Pompoms, you will learn how to create amazing pompom designs with colored yarn. Browse through 50+ pages of full-color photographs of different pompom designs and then learn how to make them in the tutorials at the back of the book. Each tutorial tells you what yarn to buy, what size your cardboard template should be, and how many times to wrap your yarn around the template. New to pompom making? There's also a guide on how to use templates to create your pompoms, whether it be a cardboard square or a special pompom maker.
I love the Flower Bouquet pompoms. In this pattern, each pompom has several flowers on it...almost mirroring a colorful floral bead. These pompoms would make an adorable chunky scarf, necklace or mock curtain. You could also turn these pompoms into a super cute mobile for babies.
The great thing about pompoms is that they're perfect for using up leftover yarn...so if you have some yarn in your stash that's just too short to use for another project, you can learn how to make a pompom out of it! You could even gather up all your yarn scraps and make a one-of-a-kind multi-colored pompom!
From simple solid-colored pompoms to amazing winter scenes, shapes, and patterns, the tutorials in Make Your Own Cute and Easy Pompoms are sure to add a sweet and adorable addition to any project you're working on!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Tea Time
- Diamonds and Ice Mandala Coloring Page
- Emperor's Festival Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home