Zentangle Basics Book Review
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Zentangle took the 2010 Craft and Hobby Association’s Winter Show by storm. Zentangle was developed by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas as a ritual helping anyone get in touch with life, solve problems, turn mistakes into positives, and to become more creative. More than your average doodle, Zentangle requires only a pencil, fine tip black permanent marker, smooth art paper, and a design. Zentangle Basics illustrates over 20 patterns like Moon Walk, Squares, Flukes, Swirls, Queen and King’s Crown, Connectors, Tufts, Chevron, and Waves. You can use alphabets, maps, simple shapes and more as a theme. Zentangle 2 gives more instruction plus 25 new designs to guide you. Everyone I know who has tried Zentangle loves it, calling it addicting, inspiring, and fun. The results are creative pieces of art.
Susanne became a certified Zentangle teacher and wrote the books to help share her joy in this art form. She also has a blog, which updates her adventures and offers new patterns on a regular basis. It’s an inexpensive activity for all ages. The books are filled with lines, curves, shapes, shadows, and intrigue. A little Zentangle each day brings focus and creativity with little effort. And don’t stop at paper! Zentangle on wood, clays, plastics, fabric, and wherever your imagination takes you.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Win a copy of Cold Weather Crochet!
- Card Making with Cricut
- Bath Knits Book Review
- Joy of Zentangle
- Ethnic Scrapbooking
- Fun with Chinese Knotting
- Finish-Free Knits
- Zentangle Basics Book Review
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Preschool Parties Easy Ideas for Princesses, Pirates and Other Little People
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Your Own Reversible Quilted Fabric
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- Cute Bows Dishcloth
- Make A Victorian Steampunk Necklace And Bracelet
- Lavender Chamomile Milk Bath Recipe
- Vanilla Mint Lip Scrub Recipe
- Dandelion Painting On Canvas
- Duct Tape Twirling Bee Craft
- Colorful Baking Soda And Vinegar Reaction
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home