We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
It seems that what's old is new again! It's time to say hello to an old friend that we thought was gone forever...macrame! Back with a knot-ful vengence, macrame is the newest him and fun craft that's taking the creative world by storm. Crafters of all ages are embracing this nostalgic pasttime and creating decorative artwork that goes way beyond simple pot holders and wall decor.
In her new book, Hello! Macrame, author Samantha Grenier gathers 13 contemporary projects that dramatically update this vintage hobby. With new designs for accessories and home decor, Hello! Macrame shows crafters how to make amazing knotted creations using colorful craft cords. Bright colors and fresh ideas give this well-loved hobby a new look and is inspiring a new crafting generation to knot the day away with macrame cord.
The great thing about macrame is that it's easy to learn and requires no elaborate equipment or materials. All you need are your fingers, some cord, and a little imagination! Even if you've never knit or crochet or done any type of macrame crafting, you'll be able to create the patterns in Hello! Macrame. With a wide variety of projects to choose from, this book teaches you how to create rugs, bags, plant holders, pillows, and so much more. Each project has several full-color step-by-step photos to make the knotting process easy to learn and understand...and several projects also have helpful decorative tips to give you some suggestions on how to bring this retro craft style into your modern decor scheme.
Filled with fun and colorful projects that crafters of all ages are sure to love, Hello! Macrame brings back everything we used to love about macrame and gives it a much-needed modern update. With bright colors and designs that look professionally done, these projects are so easy to make that you'll be shocked you didn't need more supplies to make them! So gather up your crafting cord, stretch out your fingers, and get ready to say hello to macrame!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Card Making with Cricut
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Where Women Create: Quilters
- Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
- Simply Paper Cutting
- Let's Have a Party
- Leather Jewelry
- Rag Rug Handbook
- Zentangle Basics Book Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- Easy Origami Hearts
- DIY Beet Dye for Fabric
- Butterfly Lace Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Intricate Snowflake Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- Hanukkah Gift Envelopes
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Angled Mesh Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home