20 Ways to Draw a Tree
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
20 Ways to Draw a Tree and 44 Other Nifty Things from Nature
By Eloise Renouf
Gifted by Quarry Books
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, editor of FaveCrafts.com
If your journals and notebooks are filled with little doodles of birds, flowers, trees, leaves, or butterflies, you're going to love playing around in 20 Ways to Draw a Tree. Filled with 20 mini illustrations of more than 40 nature-themed topics, this book is perfect for artists, designers, and doodlers alike.
Each spread in this book contains 20 illustrations of a single item, such as trees, tulips, flowers, butterflies, birds, leaves, feathers, mushrooms, berries, clouds, and so much more. Each spread also offers plenty of space for you to do your own doodling.
The stylized flowers, trees, leaves, and clouds are simplified, modernized, and reduced to the most basic elements, making it easy to see how simple abstract shapes can come together to create the building blocks of any item that you wish to draw.
I happen to love the spread on how to draw herbs. I have pages and pages of handwritten recipes from my grandmother and these simple herb illustrations would be a sweet and charming way to add a little color and style to these cherished herb-infused recipes.
I also love the variety of topics included in this book. In a matter of about an hour I can learn how to draw everything from an acorn to a bird, a leaf to a beetle. Great for scrapbookers, card designers, jewelry designers, and more, 20 Ways to Draw a Tree and 44 Other Nifty Things from Nature is a whimsical and fun book filled with simple designs that are easy enough for anyone to do.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cold Weather Crochet
- Card Making with Cricut
- Granny Square Flowers
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- 2 Hour Crafting Treasures
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- How to Make 100 Paper Flowers
- Silhouette Style
- Lacework for Adventurous Crocheters
- 75 Exquisite Trims in Thread Crochet
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Taco Lover Gift Idea
- Hot Dog Lover Gift Basket Idea
- Homemade Carpet Cleaner
- Convertible Free Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Easy Kids' Knit Poncho
- Red Crochet Afghan
- 40+ Fabulous Decoupage Ideas
- Heidi Gustad
- 16 Free Knitted Slipper Patterns + Knit Slippers for Christmas
- Crochet Ripple Afghan Troubleshooting Guide